05-07-2011, 04:35 PM   #10
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHeavNC View Post
Those look sweet... Hey "C".... When are you getting your tune and dynos done?? I am dying to see what number you get... Would love to hear your exhaust too!!!
Yea I know ...I'm so sorry I haven't done all this stuff yet, work has been killing me these past few months and haven't had time to finish all this stuff yet and their moving us to Chicago in a month or two. I'm still planning the trip to AA in Miami this year just don't know when exzaxley. I'll still do the exhaust vid here soon I'm just wondering what it will sound like after the tuning ...

As far as the brakes go I've been working with another member on this forum to make this happen but it will be oh so hot when its done. And have been looking for a rim that will show it off nicley. The Brembos transformed my mini cooper s braking wise but the cost is still crazy so this will be quite something if it pans out.

But I know what you guys mean when you speak of having a puny brake setup with big rims ...especially the open style ones.
Appreciate 0