View Single Post
      04-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #74
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

This is turning into some darn good collaborating! Santov, I'm guessing your wife is okay with you producing a few of these babies? If so, then there are some possibilities if you want to enter the handmade world of work/craft on the side for us.

I few ideas in no particular order:
1. Zpost logo on either upper chest or lower shirt and give buyers the option. (Some, including my wife, aren't fans of the boob logo location.)

2. I'm not sure about the back of the shoulder for the coupe design. While it would need to be smaller, the sleeve has more appeal for me. I guess I'm a fan of the clean back of the shirt look, especially on a polo.

3. DSC off on sleeve an option, alternatively a smaller "Zpost" logo on arm. This gives us three sleeve options--Zpost, silhouette, and DSC off.

4. Instead of sourcing shirts, you could provide the embroidery as a service for a price for materials/labor with the buyer supplying the shirt. While this adds some additional shipping charges for the buyer, it would ensure that the fit/style works for everyone. (Downside to this is uniformity and the potential for an "ooops" with a shirt, but fitment is assured.)

5. If self-sourcing seems like a bad idea, I do like the idea of a polo. Classy.

6. What about hats? Zpost on the front, silhouette on the back? (Did someone already mention this?) Santov, can the machine do hats? I have a BMW hat and a ///M hat, but I'm not feeling that as much as a Zpost hat!
Appreciate 0