Rep
Drives: ESS/G-Power Z4M, VF Z4, 996tt

Garage List
2006 BMW Z4M  [10.00]
2006 BMW Z4M  [8.50]
2003 BMW Z4 3.0i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
I'm glad your install went well! Can't wait to see the dyno sheet. Congratulations on making the beast even more beastly.
Thanks! Looking forward to the dyno sheet as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffBrew View Post
Looking good. Too bad this beast isn't staying in Central Florida.

I agree PSI is a bunch of great guys. I don't trust anybody else in town with my car. They're truly passionate about what they do too - even in talking to me about options for header and section one on my paltry stock car. No project to small or too large.
Yup. I drove 11 hours each way to have them work on my car. I've got some big plans for the 3.0i too, but I've gotta wait for the mod budget to replenish first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal@Evolve View Post
Those ASA blowers do give incredible midrange boost.

Even if the top end power is not there they still make for a really entertaining drive and quick point to point car!

Congrats and happy driving.
I appreciate it! Hopefully we'll see an FI option from you guys soon . The rumor mill is swirling....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point0 View Post
nice review, glad the install went well. it's a real shame I never got my hands on the Gpower kit for mine before it ran out of production, oh well. I'll just live vicariously through your supercharged beauties.
I didn't realize they stopped production for the non-M. It's definitely the highest quality option available. I wish I had gone that route on my 3.0i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalutis View Post
Ha-ha, can actually feel the vibes through my iPad! Sounds great, looking forward to more!
Haha, nice! It's pretty bassy in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZStig View Post
how much RWTQ?
Don't know yet... I only had a verbal from the shop about the rwhp. Once I get the graph I'll get all the data posted.

VF Engineering Z4 3.0i, ESS Z4M, G-Power Z4M, 996 Turbo
Appreciate 0