Private First Class
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4 3.0si Coupe

Garage List
2006 Z4 3.0si  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
same size tires front and rear imply a square setup but you would need matching sized wheels. so if you're keeping the oem staggered wheel fitment, 8" front 8.5" rears, then there is no reason to increase the front width or decrease the rear width. however if you had a square setup, (ideally by getting wider front wheels and tires), then you'll have a more neutral setup with less understeer. this is how the e36 m3 used to come before they switched to staggered, probably because too many people were experiencing the tail end coming out. this is ideal for track. but since you're NOT tracking and you've stated that mods such as brakes are for looks, then keep staggered. staggered typically looks better since you have the aggressive rear stance.
See, it wasn't so difficult. This is the answer I was looking for in the first place. I am sorry I asked my question in the wrong way and misled you.

As for the comparison, in this case it does not matter if the engine is NA or FI, I am talking about the fact of having a Performance Kit from BMW. They could do such a kit for any model they like. I was merely saying that I wish they had produced one for the Z4.
Appreciate 0