Private First Class
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4 3.0si Coupe

Garage List
2006 Z4 3.0si  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
Now don't get me wrong, I love my Si coupe and have spent a good amount of money modifying it, but I spent money on mods that I believe offered "better value" in my opinion. But like other Si owners, we were content with the overall performance the card has to offer in stock form. But if 300hp or whatever is a hard target, you'd seriously get that plus more just purchasing a m coupe / roadster, which essentially could be had for given the cost of your car + the money you're willing to spend on mods. Not to mention that car will also include better suspension, brakes, limited-slip, etc.

Either way, hope you get what you're looking for... I just thought I'd throw this out there b/c last thing I want to see is someone spend a lot of money and not be happy with their return on investment.
Hi, well as I explained earlier, getting and M is not an option for me because I do not want to drive a manual any more. In any case, if there is an improvement to sound or power, even if modest I will be happy with the upgrade and the money spent.

Can you also tell me if these assumptions that I posted late last night (late last night for me at least) are correct: "If I understand correctly the GruppeM RAM AIR SYSTEM replaces the OEM air filter and box, and the RPi scoop forces more air to the RAM AIR SYSTEM."
Appreciate 0