08-15-2016, 07:26 AM   #29
Huz-Z
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0si, 328 XDrive, X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPop View Post
I agree with the OP that the market is kind of messed up right now. These cars should be going for more than what's trending in the market right now. If you consider what's available today new, there's really nothing short of an exotic, that offers the same level of raw, tactile feel you get from the Z4M. The fact that it's one of the last naturally aspirated M-cars and that they're relatively limited production, should make a strong case for an appreciating model.

For context, I put my MR for sale last month and intentionally set the price above the average market rate. I actually would prefer to keep it, but also see this as an experiment to see if I can influence the market for these cars.

Of course, I know it's a well-sorted, low-mileage clean EAG car, probably in the top 5% of all MRs, but I refuse to sell it for sub-par market values. I mean, what else would I replace it with that's not something like a Mustang GT350 or a 997 GT3 (totally different league, I know.) I'm not asking that kind of money either, but point is I'm at a loss for what I'd replace it with that won't cost an arm-and-a-leg.
So, why are you selling it then?

BMW Z4 3.0si Roadster. Montego Blue Metallic. Premium and Sport Package.
Appreciate 0