03-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #114
zubydafa
tosser
Isle of Man
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by F360C View Post
I wanted a bigger one then apr was willing to offer so I begged to get a larger version made. It took a bit of convincing but they made mine, if I remember correctly, 1 1/2 inches wider all around. I have no regrets and if I put a wing on I will most likely go bigger.
If you don't mind giving me your advice on what kind of splitter solution I should go with...I'd really appreciate it. I have the wing on (so obnoxious on the street/i keep my head down lol) but need a better splitter. mstach is good for 100 miles before it's chipped to hell.

Should I be contacting APR about a larger version as well or was this kind of a one off thing? What are the benefits of wider aero vs siting flush with tehe bumper...Does it add much downforce without being angled?

Here's a shot of the car. Cheers man.

I just wish there was a better looking functional splitter for this car :/ Platteforme AG can fab one but they're in Cali. I heard ballpark of 1500 but it's chassis mounted of sorts and looks good imo. APR looks like an after thought but if it's the only thing out there I guess I'm getting one soon lol. arkym is just a lip i believe, yes?