mousitch
Dark Sider
Rep
Drives: 2008 Space Gray Z4MC

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
"Careless and Imprudent", aka "reckless driving" I believe. Sure hope you get that one toned down a bit.

Damn mousitch, I really feel for you man. Those pictures are just to look at. Skelekitty took one look and felt sick. First she said "WTF happened" then "I really feel bad for him--damn, I don't know what to say". Geez.

Based on what I see, and unfortunately some sad personal experience with that kind of damage, I think it's a total loss. It would cost the very close to the value of the car to repair it (well, to repair it well enough that you'd be willing to drive it again--and that's assuming no unibody damage). M parts aren't cheap, and probably most of the suspension (control arms, stuts, steering rack, etc), hubs/rotors/calipers, and most likely the sub-frame are all toast.

Thanks fit

I'm glad you're okay, and I think you're pretty lucky to walk out of there with only a sore wrist (and no rollover). The M is a tough car, and that helped. I hope that C&I gets knocked down a bit. The authorities do sometimes make assumptions....sports car, etc. etc. and they go from there.

Shit does happen, and I know how hard it will be to not replay this damn thing over and over in your mind. Been there, and it's no fun. And you're so right about not knowing what you have until it's gone. Take care best wishes for better days ahead.
Thanks for the kind words. It really hurts knowing what i did to such a fine car. I'm gonna go day by day till I get a new one. Nothing else like it on the road. My girlfriend is sick too she knew how much I loved that beast. Almost to a fault.
2008 Space Grey M Coupe-Euro headers-RPI Scoop-Gruppe M CAI-Eisenmann Race Cans-RE X-pipe-ECU Remap with O2 and EGT delete-H&R Sport springs-Zeck CDV delete-Stock Gloss black powder coated wheels-LED Tekarbon Angel Eyes Project-Michelin Super Sports-Hardwired Uniden R7-H&R front and rear spacers-Alarm module added-stereo amp recoded to vert spec settings
Appreciate 0