GPower
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4M Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Cast View Post
So today, I finally got my CSL airbox from Geoff Steel Racing in the UK, and I have to say I am a little disappointed in the quality. They did a great job packing it, even though DHL just dropped it at someone else's door even when it said signature required.

I have a ton of carbon fiber in my car, and I understand it can be challenging to deal with at times. But it blows my mind when someone goes through all the work and then just half aXX finishes it. Unfortunately, I am going to have to have my local guy fix it and spend additional money to get it the way I want.

I guess it does not matter if it is Varis or any other company that makes parts for our cars that does quality work.

Back to work and pull off all these decals and wait for the engine to be completed.

They did increase the price of it as well by about 300 pounds. I was really considering it. But then again the Karbonious is so much more expensive.

Is the damage in the clear coat or in the weave. You'll probably still be cheaper after refinish. Only thing is it's extra hassle.

Project looks great BTW. Love what you're doing to the car.

Good luck
Appreciate 0