01-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #66
A4RingedONE8T
Private
Rep
Drives: Turbo ///M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooyorQ View Post
I'm guessing around 400rwhp.
I know the high compression limits it, but I hope 91 or 93 gets you a little further than that! My car makes 564whp on straight 93 octane

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffhopper View Post
Is it bad that i keep reading 'lulz' performance?
You must have ridden in a car we've built, lots of people get giggly afterwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJR926 View Post
Intake manifold looks very familiar to the one that Horsepower Freaks uses. And it will be interesting to see what people think of the two choices and which one is better.
The intake manifold for this one is from Horsepower Freaks, it was Trevor's choice. I would much rather have had an intake manifold of my own on his car but sometimes it's not so beneficial to try and reinvent the wheel. The intake manifold for the S54 is far from complex being that the throttles are on the motor side of the intake manifold. On any future Z4M builds, there's possibilities for something different

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieAces View Post
any chance of Lutz making this more than just a one-off and making it a production kit?
Doubtful you'll see a kit but that doesn't mean you can't have something similar!

Thank you everyone for your comments, they are much appreciated. I put everything I have into these builds and each and every one of your comments make me strive for better and better results! It has been a pleasure working with Trevor and his Z4M and I can't wait to see how she performs! Until then, SMILE, Trevor's car is already and there's still lots of updates to come!

Appreciate 0