View Single Post
      01-07-2014, 06:08 PM   #1
alfredoporro
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X5 xDrive35i Titan Si

What do you think about this Z4 M roadster deal?

Hello,

My local Toyota dealer has this Z4 M Roadster:

http://www.toyotamarin.com/used/BMW/...d46d708a32.htm

The car only had one previous owner, Carfax showed It was serviced in the local BMW dealer all the way to September/October 2013.

It was the first time I drove an S54 powered car and I liked it. The M defenitely felt quicker and more responsive that my car but I didn't feel a huge difference (My Z4 is an 03 3.0 6 speed manual with a 3.64 upgraded differential). I liked the feeling of the steering. It would have been nice to drive in the nice backroads around here but it was only a test drive .

When I went to test the car, they wanted $ 16,900 and they only wanted to give me $ 9500 for my car. My car has 87,500 miles (10,000 miles less than this M) and within 1 year I did a whole cooling system overhaul, full suspension refresh, fresh battery, spark plugs an some more things. They called me yesterday telling me they lowered the price to $ 14,994 and were about to send it to an auto auction.

I liked the car and I want an M roadster (maybe coupe) in the future, but what they offered for my car was too low in my opinion(I bought my car cash, no car payments and a lot of maintenance done to it), the M has 10,000 more miles than my car, the color (I think this color suits better to M coupes) and the fact that I will have monthly payments just kept me away from this deal.

I still think is a good deal for an M, that is why this left me thinking.......
Appreciate 0