View Single Post
      05-04-2021, 06:26 AM   #20
Voockey
Serbia
Rep
Drives: Z4M coupe, E46 M3, E36, E30

Garage List
It has been a while. Unfortunately the last two months we’ve done nothing which is my fault due to having a “covid situation” at work (been doing 2 and ˝ jobs..). But, the good news is that we plan to proceed just now in May. I really miss the Zed

Last time we were tweaking the 3000 rpm range for what a dyno was not necessary. Looking forward to finally visit the dynojet (where I have the stock cam run) to verify the expected gains mentioned in my previous posts (15hp over +13whp) and then we’ll continue from there since according to the logs there is some juice left in the red-line range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfjaws View Post
I just stumbled upon this thread and I’m glad I did! I have 288/280 cams that I’ll be putting in my car within the next few weeks and tuning was something that I was still kind of scratching my head over as to which one to go with. I’m glad you had such a good experience with Josh. Looks like I’ll be going with him! Also, our cars will be similarly modified so hopefully some of the lessons learned with your tuning can be carried right over.
Very glad to read this! There is no doubt – we will be helping each other! Josh is great great! - and always ready to explore further and I am so glad to be a part of it.
Appreciate 0