12-13-2006, 06:26 AM   #1
azpinator
Registered
Rep
Drives:

Z4 x M3 x RX8 x 350Z

Hello guys...
My name is Paulo Kenji...
I'm a new member of this board... Nice to meet you..

I live in Brazil, 22y/o... work in a star up enterprise (very small one... =) founded by myself part of my time... other part of it, I work at my father's company and in the other one I study at a business school here in São Paulo.

I love cars. In Brazil we are allowed to drive after 18.. and at that time, my passion was sport cars...
After that, the "tuning fashion" passed and I started lovin' the DUB style. Luxury cars w/ nice wheels... Of course, I'm a great fan of Exotics and GT's... but hello! I´m 22 and I was not born in a Rich family. (I hope my son can tell a different story, if you understand what I mean..=) So I can't afford Ferraris, Lambos, Aston Martins, Bentley's or Range Rovers...

Well.. In Brazil.. cars are a "little bit" more expensive than in US... thats why choose the "best for the buck" is a hard task. For US$ 100.000,00 we can take a '04 BMW Z4, a '03 BMW M3, a '04 NISSAN 350Z and a '05 MAZDA RX8.

Hey... I still can't afford any of those cars (I don't plan asking for my father's help..).. but maybe next year one of them appears in my garage.

So.. I know they are VERY different cars... But for the money.... w/ one do you guys think would offer more pleasure and why?

Thankz a lot, and sorry for the non especific Z4 thread....

PK.

_azp_
Appreciate 0