View Single Post
      11-21-2016, 02:10 AM   #94
Nikitas_Z4mcoupe
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4 m coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csa225 View Post
Just finished installing my Snow Performance stage 2 water/meth kit and drove a good bit today. Air temps in Maryland were in the 60s when I went out and dropped to the 40s heading home. I've read that many cannot feel a real difference with it... Turn it off and do a few runs then back on and ... Bye bye 3rd gear traction! What an awesome mod.

FYI, it's recommended to install the nozzle within 6 inches of the manifold/throttle body. It atomizes instantly with the amount of air coming in during boost. Mine starts at 10% at 4 pounds and sprays 100% at 8 pounds. Mid range power difference is like a Honda vtec. Gets up to red line so so quickly.

Looking to go back to the dyno soon and see how close to 500 whp it's at.

Setup wasn't bad... Intake tube is so thin that i had to re-do the tap and thread the nozzle in about 3 turns inside the intake for it to be stable enough to not fail.
I have to give it try. Probably in couple of months as now its winter here so it is not really required.
As usual I will put my car on the dyno to assure proper w/m tuning and confirm gains if any. In addition a 100-200km/hr test run will clear out any doupts.

Csa225 when available please put some dyno graphs and pictures of W/M kit set up. It will be really nice to see the gains before and after....

Last edited by Nikitas_Z4mcoupe; 11-21-2016 at 02:17 AM..
Appreciate 1
tel1.00