Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2005 z4 3.0

Garage List
2006 Audi S4 Avant  [0.00]
2005 BMW Z4  [5.67]
window adjustment

Does anyone know how to remove the door handle to get to the window adjustment screws? I've been trying, in vain to tweak my drivers door window as I have a really annoying air gap around the window seal, it's driving me nuts. I've tried the reset, the adjustments at the bottom of the door, the gummi pfledge, and even removing the seal section and stuffing full of foam pieces to try and bulk it out, but I can still see a sizeable gap in the seal and i just need to lean the window inwards a bit, just like the passenger side is to create a good seal.

I read somewhere that there's an adjustment that can be made to tilt the glass inward in its raised position once the door handle / latch assembly is removed. I don't have a working version of TIS right now (my xp laptop is playing up and I can't figure out the install correctly)

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

2005 Z4 3.0 steptronic | TiSilver on Black | sport & premium package | 108s | Msport seats | wind deflector
OMP strut bar | blacked out emblems | de-french-fried | sound gen | DIY aux input | custom speedo logos | stubby antenna | polished exhaust tips
Appreciate 0