10-22-2012, 11:52 PM   #87
tikamak
Captain
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M Roadster TiAG/black

Beedub, look at my reasoning:
VF = some e46 blown motor builds have made me scared of this kit,
EAS still having issues, VF not posting up any technical data for me, sent them a mail and still no reply

ESS = refuse to give me the vt2-500 without being installed in house, unless I accept without warranty

Gpower = more expensive than the above, I dunno how drivable is the car, ironZ4M is a little busy these days, not replying on whatsapp, Gpower in Germany wants 7k euros for it, and frankly for the power and the other insane dealer price offers I have from other SC companies, this is more expensive. If EUR/USD spot was any closer to 1, I would have pulled the trigger after some discussion to use the T1-522 instead of T1-518

HPF= turbo build, trusted tuner, just need to wait on John to finish creating the piggy back for the mss70, if they can do that in the next couple of months, I will pull the trigger, but certainly not buy the tuner kit and have tuning hell.

I hope you didn't think I was jumping into HpF, I would never do that, I only buy bolt on reliable crap for my little stress reliever. No point in owning it if it would cause more stress.
Appreciate 0