View Single Post
      11-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by slam_82 View Post
Has any body sprayed their OEM Z4 MC callipers a different colour? if can you post pics or maybe direct me to a thread on the forum which has some pics...

i have a black z4 mc, and thinking of doing it...not to sure on what colour to go.
I had my sprayed silver from a G2 kit a while back and loved the result.

I have some pics, but I'll have to resize the files to post them in this thread now that the file uploader is being a nazi about pixel counts. If you do a thread search for "M5 wheels" you should be able to view the pics I already posted, though.

The sliver was a fairly conservative color, but it was in line with the overall color scheme I'm going for.

Speaking from past experience, regardless of what color you want, use a G2 or other high quality ceramic paint kit, they last far longer than the store-bought rattle cans and have a very nice, glossy appearance. The rattle cans (even the "gloss" ones) tend to look dull in comparison and start to flake/rust after a year or less.
Appreciate 0