Twixboy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 Z4 3.0i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calichase View Post
Great point honestly.

Truth of the matter is yes. And a probably prepared c6z would be an absolute track weapon. I have some sort of sentimental value placed in the m coupe and can't seem to let it go, so that's why I would rather add another.

The bike is a great point that I have thought of in the past, but knowing myself I don't think a bike would be the safest idea. I like speed, and having a bike, even in the the hands of the most capable rider can be very dangerous in the DMV area.

I think you hinted at something mentioning my m coupe still being street legal. The way to do it would be having a non street legal full on track car, and then a fun street car. However that then adds on the need of a truck and trailer to get to the track, and currently I don't know if I plan to track my car enough to justify all that. Nevertheless actually pulling the trigger on making it "non street legal" and hacking it up to put a cage in.
Must be nice to have so many options to consider! Maybe your next purchase should be a 4x4 pickup to add some versatility to your stable. Beach and rock crawling is a fun alternative to speeding too Since you also own a house, a truck is wonderful for weekend projects not to mention transporting wheels and other car parts. Sorry for going OT and making your situation even harder.
Appreciate 0