05-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
Kgolf31
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2012 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle View Post
bolt on? I want one!
It's at the shop now (I'm still finishing up school here and don't have time to change oil and install the bar before Sunday). TCKline racing confirmed that the bar will bolt right up. So far I haven't gotten any calls saying otherwise.

http://www.tcklineracing.com/webdocs.../Details96.cfm

The owner there was awesome. He raced a Z4M and was very knowledgeable on the chassis. Initially I wanted to go rear bar as well (and add camber plates) to bump into BSP but he assured me that the rear bar will do nothing...but he would be more than welcome to sell me one, lol.

He said he was most comfortable with the front bar and no rear. We'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
Hmm interesting the front H&R bar fits? Does it need any modifications & does it have any adjustability. I've been considering the Ground Control unit, as the slider approach provides a nice incremental range of adjustment.

You need to tell us how it works.

See attached Tyre condition spreadsheet, its pretty raw data with some opinion on conditions per event. Still dialing in an optimum starting setup, but data indicates higher front pressure & slightly lower rears. The RS3's still spin up like a mo-fo when cold.
It has 3 hole adjustable holes. I'm starting at the middle hole which is true 30mm and see how it goes. I'll be sure to come back Sunday night and give me rants and raves.

Thanks for the data. I'll start at 38 front and 34 rear and play around with that.
Appreciate 0