3point0
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2005 z4 3.0

Garage List
2006 Audi S4 Avant  [0.00]
2005 BMW Z4  [5.67]
as an expat brit living in Canada, I can add this. New car prices in the UK are indeed much higher than over here (even Canada) but the price you see is the price you pay, ie tax and everything is included, we call it on-the-road pricing. Car depreciation is brutal over there as the number plate is linked to the vehicle and so clearly illustrates a car's age. This combined with high numbers of corporately-sponsored vehicles, ie a BMWs is a perks of a low-mid management level job (remember there are no benfits packages to be had, healthcare is free to all) Then there are no taxes on second hand car sales either if sold privately, so this pulls prices down even more. To illustrate the point, my 2005 3.0 z4 was into the $20,000 range by the time i got out of the dealership last year. Same car similar mileage is only 7000 pounds ($11200) right now, ouch

2005 Z4 3.0 steptronic | TiSilver on Black | sport & premium package | 108s | Msport seats | wind deflector
OMP strut bar | blacked out emblems | de-french-fried | sound gen | DIY aux input | custom speedo logos | stubby antenna | polished exhaust tips
Appreciate 0