View Single Post
      04-13-2009, 11:00 AM   #13
mbfesta2009
Jersey Roadsters Founder
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silver

Hey Everyone,

We hope you all had a happy Easter. We now have 19 pre-registrations.

Starting next week we will review the screen names of who is coming. For now we are going to show you our counts as to which platforms how many have said they will come:
1 – BMW Z4
6 – Honda S2000
1 – Mercedes SLK
3 – Nissan 300ZX
1 – Nissan 350Z
3 – Pontiac Solstice
4 – Saturn Sky

Here are the current standings:
19 Members Will Attend
10 Members Can Not Attend
5 Members Would Attend If It Was On Sunday
7 Members Would Attend If They Lived Closer
3 Member Would Like To Know More About “Jersey Roadsters”

Here are the forums included:
  • Audi TT
  • BMW Z3/Z4 (Roadster/Coupe)
  • Cadillac XLR (If anybody has an account here feel free to start your own poll for me I know it would be great to have them come as well)
  • Chevrolet Corvette
  • Chrysler CrossFire
  • Honda S2000
  • Lotus Elise
  • Mazda Miata
  • Mercedes SLK
  • Nissan 350Z/300ZX
  • Pontiac Solstice
  • Porsche Boxster/911
  • Saturn Sky
Are there other platforms (or forums) that people believe we should add to the group?

To help increase the numbers can you let me know what we can offer to help entice you to come? There will be a sign in sheet and we will be keeping track of HP & TQ and we will compare it to stock output and post a top 10 results of who had the highest percentage increase. We’re also planning a next event that will be announced during this event. And like we said this is a great way to meet people, have fun, and hang out. So if there is something you would like to be there: food, music, photos, video, etc. let us know and we can try to set it up with in the next three weeks.

Keep the pre-registration coming! As an update this dyno day is available to all cars on these forums. The ones listed above are the priority, however any coupes, sedans, etc. are more than welcome to come and test out their performance as well.

You will hear from us again soon (3 weeks to go!),
2005 BMW K 1200 S
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Appreciate 0