View Single Post
      03-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
mbfesta2009
Jersey Roadsters Founder
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silver

Hey Everyone,

I am very sorry that I have not been around. There was a family emergency and I did not have much access to the computer for me to pull everything together and give updates.

So far we have 10 people registered as coming to the dyno day. I was really hoping for a larger initial response based on all the activity from the other polls I was running. Some people have already let me know why they can not make it. Can others let me know what the conflict is?

Here are the current standings:
10 Members Will Attend
3 Members Can Not Attend
3 Members Would Attend If It Was On Sunday
2 Members Would Attend If They Lived Closer
1 Member Would Like To Know More About “Jersey Roadsters”

Here are the forums included:
  • BMW Z4
  • Cadillac XLR (If anybody has an account here feel free to start your own poll for me I know it would be great to have them come as well)
  • Chevrolet Corvette
  • Chrysler CrossFire
  • Honda S2000
  • Lotus Elise
  • Mazda Miata
  • Mercedes SLK
  • Nissan 350Z/300ZX
  • Pontiac Solstice
  • Porsche Boxster/911
  • Saturn Sky
Are there other platforms (or forums) that people believe I should add to the group?

Thanks to everyone that has responded so far. Last time we had almost 100 people vote and as of right now we have 18. I’m sure the numbers will go up but if you see people you think would come and have not signed up yet tell them to click Yes in here. 20 people lock us in for the day at my negotiated rate, 50 people get us a second dyno with AWD. If you know others that do not belong to the forum and would like to join let me know, or let me know their platform and I will tell you where the post is on their forum.

You will hear from me again soon (9 weeks to go!),
2005 BMW K 1200 S
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Appreciate 0