Drives: BMW X3

Nissan 350z 2006, 60k, Interlagos Fire, MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,500.00

Item Interest
http://s1320.beta.photobucket.com/us...chisa/library/

Offers considered

BEAUTIFUL 2006 Nissan 350z with rev-up engine. 60xxx miles - The car runs perfectly, I have never had any issues with car. Maintenance is on a routine schedule and the oil is always changed on time. This cars color is called interlagos fire, it is extremely rare and was only made for 1 year. Interlagos fire is a two tone paint, meaning when the sun hits it at one angle it is one color and when it hits it at another it is a totally different shade. The paint is in near perfect condition bearing only small rocks chips from everyday driving. The Z sits on Motegi 18" rims. It is garage kept washed once a week and detailed once a month. This car has always been a non-smoker. NOW FOR THE FUN STUFF: The car breathes through an aftermarket short ram Fujita Intake ($180) which allows greater amounts of air to be pulled into the engine bay. The exhaust consists on high-flow catalytic convertors ($370) leading into a Greddy TI-C Dual Exit Exhaust ($1200). The sound that this car makes is amazing. I have gotten several compliments regarding the deep tone the cars exhaust produces. With all that speed you need a way to slow down as well. This 350z is equipped with a Stop-Tech big break kit ($2500) which makes going from 60-0 equally as exhilarating. With over $4000 in performance upgrades it does not make sense consider other 350z's on the market. All aftermarket performance parts come installed on the car. I will include the stock intake, exhaust, and catalytic convertors as I no longer have a need for them once the car sells. Not only does the car look amazing from the outside, the inside sounds equally attractive: Focal front door component speakers and tweeters ($200), 2 10inch Alpine Type X subwoofers with custom enclosure ($1000) all professionally wired, Alpine iDA-X100 Receiver ($260) - The deck is compatible with the iPhone and iPod all controls can be accessed through the receiver.

OTHER UPGRADES:
Bright Xenon Headlight
Remote starter and upgraded security system

Text for more pictures of the car

(845) 926-8655
call or text at any time

Last edited by srschisa; 02-05-2013 at 10:26 PM..
Appreciate 0