View Single Post
      02-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
chickdr
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Excellent experience at Atlanta shop!

After asking here about a place have my Remus exhaust cans installed I ended up trying a muffler shop in Buckhead. It was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had. Antonio's Buckhead Mufflers on Piedmont Road did the job for me. I called and spoke with him after reading many excellent reviews online. They had me come in and immediately went to work on my car. He had me drive it onto the ramps which was great so I knew it wouldn't be manhandled. He then had me stay in the garage while we looked everything over. He was familiar with the Remus products as he had installed aftermarket Remus products when the local M-B dealer couldn't get the job done in house. This made me feel at ease. I was able to watch the entire process through a window in the waiting area(and was glad I had not tried to DIY as they had to make some adjustments). He made sure everything was right then had me look to make sure I was satisfied. The best part- $100 total cost. Pretty cheap IMHO. I told him I would be posting about my experience. Their number is 404.872.7220
Appreciate 0