06-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #56
robrwalker
M addicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 YMB F82, 2018 AW F86

Quote:
Originally Posted by j03chu View Post
Honestly, for a well equipped, extended leather, decent mileage car, 29k is a steal.

M coupe prices has consistently been higher than the m verts by almost 4,5 grand. This is the first time iIve seen a good example coupe dip under 30...

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't sold, I would NOT drop the price at all. I'm guessing carmax COULD give you 26k for it...

I truly believe its a sign for you to hang on to this ;]

only 1815 m coupes in the states, less than 40% of that is extended leather...
all very true. I am not planning to sell the car for less than $30K, but I did have what seemed to be a very serious offer at $29K and I did not want to go that low but was trying to spur negotiation...guess it didnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
What is it listed on Autotrader for? From looking at what is available it looks like you still have it there for $32k but say you will take something over $29k here. Or I am looking at a different car?
Same car - I am not adjusting autotrader add because that is still my asking price, but was in process of talking with a couple folks here that i was willing to negotiate some with since they were enthusiasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlin View Post
Same car, just that he is offering it up quite a bit cheaper for us Bimmerpost guys as opposed to the public autotrader ad...
you said it brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekmoe View Post
Good luck. Too many low ballers out there. This is definitely a buyers market and they know it.
i dont think its really a buyers marker for such a rare car, just one of those things that i will have to wait for the right person to realize they want this car and are willing to pay fair value for it. i have not seen a similar car to mine in my area (or even close) that is priced cheaper. if i was asking more than is reasonable i would understand why it hasnt sold, but i think i am asking a fair price given condition, specs, mileage, maintenance etc.

i do next to nothing marketing it too, that is one problem, just post here on the forum every few days. i just dont have the time to do anything else.....new deal anyone here get my car sold over $30K and you can take the money over and above $30K!
Appreciate 0