PLCZ4MC
Proud E86M Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M Coupe Monaco Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterOadster View Post
Hey all,

I've been told to come here because, well, I have an M roadster now. This is not my first BMW, I've had a '74 2002 Tii and a '02 330i. I spent too long with a collection of cars that weren't any good around corners, or broken. These can be described as a '60s Plymouth, a '70s Dodge, and an '80s Alfa Romeo. So it was time to be smart about something.

My dad had an E46 M3 for quite some time. In hindsight, I should have bought his from him instead of my stupid 800whp Z06, but nevermind. I now have my own S54.

I like the M roadster because it's an interesting crossroad in BMW's roadster history, and the glory that is the M division. And so far it's been brilliant. IT's already done a roadtrip across the American west, a couple track days, it's an absolute riot, and I'm very pleased.

This particular car is an extended leather car with KW V2s, a 3.91, Remus exhaust bits and some other goodies. Her name is Felicia Sexopants. 10 points to you if you know the reference. Anyway, here are some pics, enjoy, glad to be here.

Wow! if this is the car I think it is
http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1043072
Than you are a lucky winner this was a super deal. Congrats on your Roadster.
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R Plasma Blue (SOLD)
2008 Z4///M Roadster Space Gray (SOLD)
Appreciate 0