View Single Post
      01-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #11
papitosabe
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '06 Z4 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gferil View Post
I'm away from my car at the moment so can't go and take photos of it. The best I could find was a shot when I was getting my wheels installed, and you can kinda see the rear emblem. I had the blue parts painted black, and the outer chrome ring of the emblem painted black as well. I had a vinyl shop wrap the outer chrome piece of the emblem "holder" in matte black. Sorry it's not an exact shot but you get the idea. I'll also attach another shot where you can see the side emblem...same thing, blue parts painted black and outer chrome ring painted black
ahhhh...thx...well I'm an idiot....I was under the impression the emblems were completely taken off, and then they were painted to match flush with the paint...basically having no emblem whatsoever....I've debadged the 3.0SI and Z4 emblems which I like, but I wanted to completely debadge the emblems as well....yours still looks pretty nice...it would look good on my white z4 on black/silver rims

edit** sorry, meant was the emblems were off, they car body/finish was made to be flush w/no emblems..

Last edited by papitosabe; 01-19-2013 at 06:29 PM..
Appreciate 0