View Single Post
      08-06-2016, 06:55 PM   #19
Epwebb64
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M Coupe

I figured it out!!! Finally got the car up in the air and its a rogue engineering exhaust. Looking upside down from the groung made the R appear to be an i. with their design of RE and the e restesting inside the R it appeared to be ie but its a rougue. My buddy has a 2014 vette and we drove each others cars today. I have 4 "s" curves back to back near my house. I went thru them at 100mph. He couldnt hang with me. Then he drove mine and said "damn this lil car is so responsive and handles better than my vette". His first time driving a bmw Z4M. I have to say his vette although blistering fast straight line it has a heavy feel and is not a nimble car. U cant toss it into the curves like the Z4M. He was blown away the car isnt turbo'd or super charged like his vette and is as powerful as it is. I have to say guys...after that lil driving experience i walked away proud as hell of my Z4M i paid $28k for compared to $80k for his vette. Ive owned at least 25 different bmws in my life (51yo) and BMW went back to its driver oriented roots on this car. Its truly a driving piece of art. As my buddy said today "that lil car feels like its ready to pounce at any rpm". Im never getting rid of it!!!
Appreciate 2
inTgr8r2431.50
DaveJB46.50