Colonel
Rep
Drives: Built not Bought 04 Z4 VF

Welcome Ep,
Told you these guys were the best.
Hopefully you solve your little issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epwebb64 View Post
Just bought a Z4M Coupe. Blacke/Sepang brown. 2 owner, 39k miles, for $28k. No paintwork other than front bumper. Not a single ding in it. I think that's a really good price. Found it at a Dodge dealer??? LOL Traded in for a Hellcat. Anyway, long time BMW guy here but first Z4M so I have a few questions. Hope ya'll Can help me.

1. Power locks don't work with remote. When I use the key in drivers door the passenger side doesn't unlock. Not sure whats going on there so can anybody shed some light on it?
2. Sunglasses compartment latch is broken. Looks like its rather common. Any alternative fixes to buying a whole new one for $300?
3. Are there any seat covers made anywhere for this car???? Seats are mint and I want to keep them that way.
4. Exhaust...it doesn't sound like the stock exhaust that's for sure (sounds wonderful) and the bottom of the the exhausts have "ei" written on them. Eisenmann??? I cant imagine these are stock.
5. M/// Red needles don't light up at night with the lights on. Aren't they supposed to? Maybe the needle lights & locks are related?

Thanks guys. I love this car!!!!!
W2A Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting, Alpha N, 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design,3.91LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly bushings, Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 0