01-14-2016, 02:47 AM   #140
tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsonism View Post
That's very unfortunate to read. I'm sorry you're having troubles with a tune. I'm actually scared about the Epic tune for the same exact reasons but I'm also attempting to remove my forward O2s. There's always a matter of trust with each of these and I suppose gains have to be a surprise rather than an expectation, which seems wrong, but unfortunately the truth.

I hope they get you sorted out, at least you should get some awesome vids on the Dyno!
A proper tune will improve your performance and that should be expected. An 'out of the box' tune (most on the market), unlike a dyno or datalogged tune, won't likely fit your exact car so some reworking may be required to get things spot on. I just hope in the end it all works out. I haven't done much research on the AA tune. If you haven't purchased it yet, I'd recommend checking out TTFS (Tuning Tech Frank Smith or something like that), I've seen some great things and believe his tune services requires datalogging, thus is spec'd to your specific car.

On a side note you're right, I'll have time for more pics/vids on the dyno. I accidentally deleted the one video I took so looking forward to more.

In the usual interest of keeping things interesting :

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |
Appreciate 0