View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #25
builthatch
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 Subaru STI five door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
Well said! Believe it or not, the Z4M would be way more simplier (and possibly more reliable) than P-car or even the ISF (too many electronic things could go wrong). Anyhow, the clock is ticking on for you to find our cars with factory warranty. Most of 2007 probably out of warranty and 2008 is just a few monts left. Maybe you could expand your searches across the country.

By the way, i was offer both CPO (for $2600 more ) and extended services (over $2k) but i declined both and took my chance (and i came from a long long time of owning only more "reliable" Japanese cars. Why? Because i did a lot of researches and learned that a Z4M is pretty bullet proof(relative to BMW)
difference is the IS F i've found, which is pretty much the ideal IS F if i were to consider it, is under warranty and because of that, Lexus offers a strong extended solution, so the option is there. there is no such option with this particular z4 m coupe. and there are no independent shops within an 80 minutes or so of me. double whammy. thus, my apprehension and concern.

i've been searching across the country for months and months, since mid-summer. condition, mileage, color...all things that have limited my search, let alone if it's still in warranty or not. it's amazing, actually, how hard these cars are to find if you don't want black or blue and need low miles. crazy!

Last edited by builthatch; 03-04-2012 at 10:25 PM..
Appreciate 0