Thread: Water In My Oil
View Single Post
      02-22-2011, 03:13 AM   #15
THE JEDI
Major
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 2.5i

UPDATE..UPDATE...

Okay I will get my car back in 24 hours can't wait..she will get her new paint job after she got scratched pics will follow....I also started having problems she was leaking....turned out to be the expansion tank...so I asked them to check it it was cracked..so they replaced it and then they said the pulleys are bad so they changed them and all the other parts that would go into that area..and I ALSO broke my turn signal..totally my fault.....okay after all that $1600 bucks.....I was like are you fucking kidding me.....I almost cried....no they did not change the radiator or water pump..but they suggested I should....I laughed in their damn faces......hard....I got on Bav auto and priced the water pump, and some other parts they suggested I should change..to include a new radiator and high performance water pump..$600 bucks total..looks like I will be getting the dude down the street who fixes my wifes van......I know you gotta pay a little more to roll ya bimmer but OMFG.....Japan is a rip off but i refuse to drive a toyota....and I love my Z4.....
Appreciate 0