View Single Post
      02-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #20
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinli217 View Post
is the 18x9.5 ET22 gonna be available for this GB?
http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=473674

or just whatever is listed in the first post of this thread?
The ET22 version will not be part of the Group Buy as that container will only have a few units on board (could easily cause fulfillment issues during a group buy so we avoid it). We've only made it available to E9X m3 owners who purchase it as a front wheel (only a couple have done so).

As we get near the end of the Group Buy, I may be able to allow for additional members to sign up for the et22 version, but this is not a guarantee and will be based on availability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
Taken from the other thread:

So will this will the following my MC? Looks like it's what on the car in the pic at the top of the page.

Front = 18x9.5", et35, 245/40/18 - need to dial in a bit more camber, but will work?
Rear = 18x10", et25, 275/35/18

I haven't yet put on my H&R springs, which are sitting here. Will there be any issues if when I put them on? Or should I do the whole thing at the same time and dial in what's needed?

Thx for help
yes a 9.5" et35 front will work with a 245/40/18 but you will need camber plates to do it. pulling the front mounting pins is not enough to guarantee a rub free fitment. If you're just running a street tire, you have the chance of this fitting without issue (that's were you're own personal testing would come in), but from our experience and from a functional stand point, this setup should only be achieved with camber plates which we carry.

You won't have an issue with your H&R springs. This just means if you were to get camber plates, they have to have an OEM upper spring perch (upgrade option on our plates)
http://www.apexraceparts.com/Vorshla...ches_p_73.html

| Eddy Pintacsi | 888.499.9135 x801 | Facebook | Blog |