View Single Post
      02-07-2011, 05:57 PM   #20

Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d

Originally Posted by alvinli217 View Post
is the 18x9.5 ET22 gonna be available for this GB?

or just whatever is listed in the first post of this thread?
The ET22 version will not be part of the Group Buy as that container will only have a few units on board (could easily cause fulfillment issues during a group buy so we avoid it). We've only made it available to E9X m3 owners who purchase it as a front wheel (only a couple have done so).

As we get near the end of the Group Buy, I may be able to allow for additional members to sign up for the et22 version, but this is not a guarantee and will be based on availability.

Originally Posted by johanness View Post
Taken from the other thread:

So will this will the following my MC? Looks like it's what on the car in the pic at the top of the page.

Front = 18x9.5", et35, 245/40/18 - need to dial in a bit more camber, but will work?
Rear = 18x10", et25, 275/35/18

I haven't yet put on my H&R springs, which are sitting here. Will there be any issues if when I put them on? Or should I do the whole thing at the same time and dial in what's needed?

Thx for help
yes a 9.5" et35 front will work with a 245/40/18 but you will need camber plates to do it. pulling the front mounting pins is not enough to guarantee a rub free fitment. If you're just running a street tire, you have the chance of this fitting without issue (that's were you're own personal testing would come in), but from our experience and from a functional stand point, this setup should only be achieved with camber plates which we carry.

You won't have an issue with your H&R springs. This just means if you were to get camber plates, they have to have an OEM upper spring perch (upgrade option on our plates)