07-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Drives: 2007 Black Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Roseville, California
FS: 2007 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si - Certified
2007 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si - Certified & in Excellent Condition
I live in the Sacramento, California area.
- Excellent condition 2007 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si
- Fully loaded, 255 hp, 220 lb torque, top speed 155 mph, 0-60 mph in 5.6 seconds.
- 38,000 miles
- Covered under BMWs 4 year / 50k mile warranty and Full Maintenance Program until Oct 2011.
- Certified under BMW's 7 year / 100,000 mile limited warranty until Oct 2014.
- I just paid registration, which is good until April 2011
- I love the car, but trying to buy a house, so the extra car has to go.
Here's an detailed video of the exact model of my car - with the exception of my exterior paint being black instead of blue:
Here's the photos:
- 6 speed manual transmission
- Black Sapphire Metallic Paint
- Black Leather Interior, with brushed metal accents
- Premium Package (power seats w/ driver memory, auto dimming mirrors, storage package, Xenon headlights)
- BMW Assist and Bluetooth system
- Sport Package ( 18” alloy wheels, performance tires, sport suspension, sport button)
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Advanced Frontal and Dual Side Airbags
- Automatic Climate Control - Air Conditioning
- Premium Sound System w/ DSP (Carver Technology w/ 10 speakers and 2 subwoofers)
- Multi Function Steering Wheel
- M Sport Front Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- Cruise Control
- Hill Ascent Control
- Telescoping Wheel
- City mileage is 20mpg / Highway mileage is 30mpg
- Remainder of 4 year / 50,000 mile Full Maintenance Program
- Remainder of 7 year / 100,000 mile limited warranty, which goes until Oct 2014.
Last edited by zed4; 07-17-2010 at 07:11 PM.