06-24-2010, 08:05 AM   #33
Beedub
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M roadster vt2-500

Quote:
Originally Posted by crfine88 View Post
Sound from the bypass valve is minimal under normal driving conditions. Keep in mind, I am running the RPI GT exhaust. The exhaust is very loud and I do not hear anything from the engine bay unless the car is under heavy acceleration.

Quality:
I compare the ESS components to the stock parts replaced. I did not want anything over the top and flashy, but rather something that was more in tune with the clean stock look. That being said, I rate the quality a 10 out of 10. I know this is a high rating, but the ESS components are on par or better than the quality of OEM.

I have not had any issues with higher oil temps, and don't anticipate that I will with the low boost. The real test will be when I put the car on the track though.
yes i also have the rpi GT exhaust, at full acceleration/ WOT does you get any supercharger noise?? im really hoping to hear somethink up front as my rpi drowned out the stock engine sound!! your right, i think the track will be the test for oil temps, infact ill be on the track in about 4 weeks so ill be also posting up findings, im so glad your happy with the kit, i was/ still am wondering if ive made the right decision, very nervous tbh and worried about my engine going boom, but im sure itll be ok, i know ess are the best in the business. sorry for all the questions, its just nice to talk to someone whos gone my route and that can give me advice. when you get chance can you post up some detailed pics of the kit installed please. thankyou for taking the time to answer my questions.

byron
Appreciate 0