02-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #77
M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 White M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diokaef View Post
Will it get here before Mfest? Only if we get to the goal that is 35K minimum order until march the 4th.

how are we paying for this? Paypal and 2 options for delivery 1- airport near you or 2-sent by me to your house after I receive the shipment (cheaper).

Are you a shop holding this GB? No, I'm a tuner. also my friend is the Varis president in Japan so that is why the prices are that low.

Are your car e90 or e92 M3?? the part numbers that you gave is for e92 M3.

Can anyone tell me whats:

< オプション >
● 交換用 C A R B O N L I P G U A R D(左右各1ヶ)
税込価格 :¥29,400  品番:VAB-9202 L or VAB-9202 R
破損時の交換用パーツになります。
In the event of you getting the bottom part damage at the track you can replace it with this ones. (spare parts) so you don't need to replace the Spoiler.

The price to add in the Group buy for the VAB-9204 is $ 1,412.00.
yea the E90 and E92 front bumper is the same.

Wow, thats a great price. So thats for THREE pieces correct? the spoiler bit that fits on the bumper and that extension piece correct? Do you know if all the pieces are CF?

Im a newb here so im goin 2 ask. Can anyone else vouch for you? I feel weird for wiring you the money and not having any assurances of getting the product.

And im in if we can get some other assurances somehow as well as a guarantee that i will get this part before Mfest.

Thanks,

Ed Lin

09AWE90M: Light headlight tint, Full front end clear bra wrap(Harris@InstyleGraphics), Ceramic tint(40%), Piaa GTX H3 bulb, HID 8k AE, 6k Low, INT Luxer1 lights, RD springs, LMR 20X9 +8, 20X10 +18 (Dave @ Status), Vertice CF hood Ducts(Dat @ VertexUSA), Tecnocraft FULL Envy Intake system+plenum(KEVLAR)+cabin filter covers, Meister GTC exhaust, Arkym F LIP.
Appreciate 0