View Single Post
      03-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #10
misterawa
John 14:6
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4

I had eibachs on stock shocks (non-sport) and the drop was fine and the handling improved. After some time they dropped a little more but after a year I really noticed that the ride quality changed significantly with 19s.
I now have adjustable Konis with the eibachs and I couldn't be happier. IMO, the combination is actually an improvement compared to stock (non-sport), but then again I also have the Dinan strut bar and supplemental set up.
My recommendation is that whenever you upgrade to lowered springs, change the shocks at the same time. You'll save $$$ down the road on labor costs. However, if you have the sport shocks, you may be able to get away with keeping them and they may last longer than non-sport shocks.

Mods: Eibachs/Konis, Eibach camber kit, JTD RSMs, 19" WedsSport SA67, Hamann headlight trim, Aero front bumper, Aero sides, AC Schnitzer side deflectors, Hella euro taillights, Hardtop, Dinan strut & supplemental bars, RD Sport intake, Dinan Stage 2 Software, RPI scoop, Bastuck catback exhaust, Radenergie CF engine cover...
Appreciate 0