View Single Post
      02-15-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
MVF4Rrider
PCA, BMWCCA
Rep
Drives: 997S, MV Agusta F4, E46 M3

Personally I think the 107 or 202 are the coolest wheels for a Z4. Neither of which have the bolts. You must like the 2 piece look? I actually like the wheel BMW chose for the Z4 M as OEM and will probably buy a newish used set w/tires just to have another set on hand in case I kerb one. I'd rather put money in better brakes than upgrade the wheels to something the car deserves. And the only wheels I'd ever consider buying are the LM/LM-R, RS-GT, or RG-R. Even the CH is a great budget wheel and they look great on Z4s.

I see a few Z4s time to time with the 108s. In Germany, you can order/buy the car with about any wheel you want...which is the way it should be.

BMW NA with its package pricing and "dealer installed" after-market shaft accessory business really chaps my ass.
Attached Images