View Single Post
      01-29-2009, 10:35 AM   #18
MVF4Rrider
PCA, BMWCCA
Rep
Drives: 997S, MV Agusta F4, E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineer Daddy View Post
The go mini plate holder works pretty good if you dont want to drill. It is off-center, but I think it looks ok and have even had some nice compliments from the Ponds guards. Maybe we can get the triplets on a road trip to the "Ring" before I ship in early March. Who knows we might even be able to get Russ Ramz to join us, I am sure his car must be complete or close to. I think he is in your neighborhood MVF4Rrider. It would be pretty cool seeing 4 seemingly identical M Coups rolling down the Autobahn.
I'm hoping March is decent enough to get the car out for a sunny drive. I've put less than 100 miles on mine since October. I'm so ready to leave Germany and this crappy weather.

I saw Russ Ramz maybe a month ago...just after he got his car back from the body shop. That's a very modified M car! I'm sure he's a terror on the ring. I've only been there a handful of times so I have to pussyfoot around as I don't know it well enough. I will go to the ring when it warms up, but plan to do so in the JCW MINI after I run it in (I guess 1200 miles?). My Z4 M isn't anywhere close to the 2nd break in threshold and I'm not going to risk any future unreliabilities. It only has 1300 miles on it. Still looks completely brand new and I've had it since September.

The MINI ships in late April and I'll ship the Z4 M early June hopefully right up tot eh point I get on a plane. The bike will get crated up in May with my HHG and that's the one I will spend as much free time on as possible.

Anyone up to seeing a F1 or MotoGP race prior to June??? I'd love to go to Monaco in May for the F1 race. I've been there twice. It's as good as it gets in Europe.