View Single Post
      02-03-2024, 06:44 PM   #104
Aloyouis2
Private
Rep
Drives: E85 (not E86)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper1 View Post
Looking at them and no service records I’d have changed them to I’ve used ngk iridium’s for a long time not just in the Zs, and changed before I really needed to when I was going f/i just to have fresh plugs/coils at the time I was doing a compression test since it’s all out anyway. Had done a bit of searching vs what you picked up the only con in the pros/cons towards iridium is price in comparison. Prolly couldn’t go wrong with either. I too overly change my oil and honestly on the grand scheme of things plugs and oil are some of the cheapest and easiest diys you can do on these. My brother in law was over one day when I was changing out an abs sensor and plugs/coils on the 128 and after it all he was like that’s it? Hated doing plugs on my 99 avenger you had to take the intake plenum off to get to the back 3. Should be a great day tomorrow too to get out and stuff done.

Yup. Supposed to be nice. I really want to get that Bluebus in. Going to be a few hours bent over the trunk searching for connectors. My back is already pre-pissed about it.

Agree 100% on oil and plugs. Cheap insurance and makes me feel like I am doing something to battle time/miles. Plugs/oil today made what I THOUGHT was a smooth power train even more smooth and more powerful. For $100. What a deal!

I wanna wash it again. Car needs a clay bar and a wheel out. Paint is great for its age but you can feel surface shit from sitting in a garage. When we finally meet up, I need your opinion on a couple of rubber trim pieces too, if you don't mind.
Appreciate 0