Cyclops
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 E91 328i & 07 E86 M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
It goes beyond Zs...whoa! Interesting! Maybe it's the weather. Winter is a chore for most driving, and when the weather gets nice, maybe the joy of driving requires the right machine....

On color, my wife was set on red for her Imola red ///M Coupe. I couldn't decide on red or yellow for my Alpine White car with black interior. So I bought two red kits and one yellow. White was right up there too. For 50 bucks I it's an easy mod to swap out if I get bored. Crap, maybe I should have got 4.

Driving around today all I could do looking at the gauges was imagine them in their new color scheme. It's kind of amazing that 13+ years on we're still finding ways to customize and improve the Z experience. And it's awesome!
Guys that ordered red gauges might need to make their needles white or the red strip white. I was driving today and with sunglasses on it made the fuel and temp needles hard to see against the orange gauges. Just my 2 cents.
2007 #1432 ///M Coupe Silver Gray - KW V3 Coilovers - AFE Intake - Strong-Strut Brace - Status Grupee Headers - Super Sprint Race Exhaust & Xpipe - 19" Avant Garde M359 - Stoptech 380 6 pot BBK - EPIC Motorsports Tuning ////////////2009 328xi M-Tech E91 manual 6spd

- Instagram ->@e91kiter

Last edited by Cyclops; 07-08-2020 at 07:15 AM..
Appreciate 1
Finnegan707.00