United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW Z4 M40i

Garage List
2024 BMW 530i  [9.00]
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tall0n View Post
....I can't believe that after 14 years there are no squeaks or internal noises while driving. I have a 2017 Audi A6, which is a turbo charged 2.0 liter, but the Z4's straight 6 cylinder has more power. I actually enjoy driving the 14yr old Z4 more than the Audi. Incredibly, the Z4 seems to have a more modern shape and styling than the A6, which is 11 years newer.
Alright, since buying the car my wife and I have gone out to two restaurants and valet'ed. We live in North Dallas and not only are there many nice restaurants, but its full of expensive cars.
This has NEVER happened when we drive the 2017 Audi A6, but each time we have valet'ed with the Z4, the parking attendant parked it up front. At the place we went to last night, they even gave it the "special parking place", you know the one, usually reserved for the super expensive cars. The 3 late model Mercedes didn't rate it, even though my car is only worth (according to Blue Book) a full set of Mercedes tires.
When presenting the ticket to the attendant, I asked why he parked it there, and his reply was, "because it was so pretty."

I like this car.
Appreciate 1