View Single Post
      02-26-2019, 09:01 PM   #1
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

She's Back.... Ahhhhhh

Not that I need to share, but on December 3rd at approximately 7:30 PM, Bambi decided to display how athletic she had become.... She leaped from behind a guardrail from below street level and daintily landed in front of me. I was at 55 MPH and antilocked down to about 20... Punched Bambi down the road with the right front corner of my Z4. Bambi was still sliding as I drove past her brown coat, white ass, and flailing (broken) legs; I politely gave her the middle finger... and forcefully uttered the words" You F'ing Be-itch".

Insurance claim established and holidays passed, I dropped my beloved Z4 at BMW of Fairfax body shop in January. Some minor complications later that extended the repair far too long, I picked her up tonight. Oh man how much did I miss driving her. The Z4 3.0si Coupe is just a magical automobile. She is beautiful once again, and I get to dance with her.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 1
wdb4773.00