View Single Post
      05-08-2017, 08:00 PM   #56
TeufelZ
Rep
Drives: 2004 z4 3.0i

... with such low miles, of course these cars will have ZERO issues. I don't own a Z4M but just remember the cost of these are equivalent to the e46M3 no? Same engine anyways. I just don't understand why you would buy the car and keep it "low" miles when you should enjoy it at all cost. If anyone who owns a Z4M and wants to keep it low miles to prevent maintenance costs then you bought the wrong car in my opinion. Just drive the damn thing and maintain it like you should. Any car that has been maintained well enough should run forever. I don't know. Just my opinion that no one should ever keep the miles low just because they want to avoid major problems. Major problems wouldn't come if the driver takes care of it in the first place. Just my 2 cents advice. My z4 3.0i 2004 runs perfectly fine at 136k. Previous owners handed over the title at 115 and since then the car hasn't died on me. I did the smg pump replacement and most things that needed to be replaced which did cost me a fortune and i'm fine with that. But anyone who complains about maintaining the cost of these cars really shouldn't be driving these little roadsters.
Appreciate 0