Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Skyer Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jns_e85
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeD4Mr View Post
There's a Supersprint Powerloop for sale in the Classified. Depending on your budget, I switched from Strumong to Powerloop for better tone and better looks. These are recorded with catless headers

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthre...op+vs+strumong

HTHs,
Thanks for the comparison! How was the in cabin low rpm drone/vibration between the two? That's my biggest dilemma at the moment, with 900 - 2,200 being the only reason I am considering a change...
Being a high revving motor the S54 is, sometimes lugging the motor gives that buzzing drone when it's at too low of a gear. This gets amplified with aftermarkrt exhaust. That's why for some ppl they say absolutely no drone and for the others, they said there's slight drone between a certain rpm for any AM exhaust. The discrepancy is usually how they drive and what rpm they usually live at, under normal driving circumstances.

These 2 exhausts are the most civil and drone free for our car. other choices are eisenmann sport, arquay, kks ti. To me, Remus almost doesn't do anything in term or tone and looks. It just sounds a bit (10% max) louder than stock but exactly the same tone across all rpm as stock. One of my friend had the Remus and he regretted after hearing mine.

HTHs,

FB Group-- > fb.com/groups/z4group
Instagram --> @Skyermotorsport
FB Page-- > fb.com/Skyermotorsport
Appreciate 0