Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriuSen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pal View Post
AriuSen - Have you done Sears Point (aka Sonoma Raceway) and Thunderhill? You will absolutely have a blast at these two tracks in the Z4MC. BTW, your lines and driving are getting smoother and a lot less need for fast hands . BTW, I concur that smaller wheels are quicker - my lap times are always better on my 18x8.5/18x10's compared to 19x8.5/19x9.5 with same width tires on both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
Agree. Thunderhill is a blast and you can find several of us there pretty regularly. Two great tracks and lots of elevation changes, off camber corners, etc.
Hey, I have not done sonoma or thunderhill yet. My friends went last month to both, but i was too lazy to drive 6-7 hours lol.
But one of my friends favorite track is sonoma and another friends best track is thunderhill. I want to go for sure next time!! And if I go you better be there lol. I really really wanna go as passenger in another z4m to see how it handles compared to mine.
let me know when you guys plan to go next, and ill try to convince my friends to go!
I'll find some dates. Weekdays or weekends better?

Might be post holidays, I hope that's ok.
Appreciate 0