01-19-2016, 07:02 PM   #9
Soundstream
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Finding a roadster in the middle of winter is not an easy task. They'll start popping up in the spring time. If the exchange rate wasn't absolutely horrible I would also suggest looking in the USA.

bmw.ca
Kijiji.ca
Craigslist.ca
usedcarscanada.com
wheels.ca

Autotrader looks there are a few in the Toronto area. If high mileage doesn't scare you this one is cheap but looks like it has been winter driven. Also remeber that when searching spcifically for an M I find sometime people or dealers don't know what the have so they'll classify it under Z4 M or Z4M, so open up your search a bit. I would seach for BMW/convertible/2006-2008 adding z4m or m or the key word
I actually have 2 saved searches running on AT for both Z4 and M cars.

There are lots of cars nationwide, however most of them have been sitting for months which suggests that they are not the best examples. Others are listings that have sold, but not removed.

I still have yet to see a IB colored one come up and that is my preference. I'm hoping feb and March is more fruitful.

The $19k one is in really bad shape. I am looking for 50k - 80k on the odometer. 180k is too much for me.

I'll check out some of the other links you shared though. Thanks for the details!

Last edited by Soundstream; 01-19-2016 at 09:16 PM..
Appreciate 0