Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
TIS.app 1.4GB

Double clickable, even has a nice icon. Will print to your default printer (System Preferences > Print). If you want to print to PDF just install CUPS-PDF, then add the CUPS-PDF printer and select it as your default (also in System Preferences > Print).

I know it doesn't seem like it, but it runs fast! Don't get me wrong, it's still slow, but compared to the version I was running in the terminal it's twice as fast.

One caveat of printing, you may have to click the Print button twice before the menu comes down that allows you to print.
DOOOOOOOOD!!

This is awesome. I was messing around with a VM when I came across this thread. I have not tried connecting to the car to see anything, but being able to see the TIS running natively without hoop is awesome! It is an energy hog on my MBP, but probably no more than the VM route.

For anyone else that is curious, I installed winebottler, downloaded the TIS.app, extracted it, double clicked it, and had it running.

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Black Line Tail Lights | Hardwired V1
Appreciate 0