View Single Post
      04-07-2015, 10:38 PM   #13
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

They do that here all the time (not turning on red) even though it's perfectly legal unless posted. Pisses me off, but I usually wont honk. One of my favorite though is when you get a super slow sob when making a left turn. I remember I was behind this one bastard that was sooooo slow it was just him and me behind him making a left and I got caught in the middle of the freaking intersection when it turned red because of how slow this guy was going.

Speaking of road rage I have a friend who told me he use to get really bad road rage. Then one day he starts going off at this guy on the highway. They both ended up pulling over and my friend gets out of his car to confront the guy, out comes this HUGE sob! My friend said the dude beat the shit out of him and drove off. He was with his gf at the time and said she started laughing at him when he got back in the car for being such a moron.

I've personally only had one lunatic encounter and to this day I don't know what the dudes problem was. However me and a buddy were in my car and this dude pulls up next to us yelling all kinds of shit. He kept trying to get us to get out of the car, fuck that shit, I didnt even roll the window down. As soon as traffic cleared a bit I hauled ass and gtfo of the area.
Appreciate 0