Rep
Drives: '06 E90 - '04 E85 - '16 F15d

Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.5i Roadster  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP20 View Post
Looks very nice and definitely a huge improvment. By the way, all BMW stock wheels are made by BBS. The front offset (-34) is pretty aggressive. That set-up is guaranteed to rub the inner fenders for a regular Z4 with stock sport suspension (it's been proven again and again). You got away with it since you have the non-sport suspension.
Thanks for that info. I posted a question on the stock vs. sport suspension awhile back and never got an answer. My stock E90 Sport is lowered, but I was under the impression there was no difference on the Z4 Sport other than different wheels, tires that had 47/50 offsets which provided the clearance. Believe me, I've been checking clearances closely since I put these on and haven't found any problem so far. The car drives a little better now, especially in turns and seems smoother even though I still have the stock runflats. Maybe a couple of years of technology have improved the runflats since the 2004s I replaced. My main worry now is if I will have bearing or tire wear problems later. Any suggestions on that matter?

BTW, the 104s I pulled off don't appear to be BBS - made in Mexico by Ronal (I think thats right).